Saturday, June 6, 2009

Okay I have been feeling really negative lately and that really isn't me so I thought I want to post a positive...
I have an awesome sister I have to say I have a 7 passenger van and my sister has an 8 passenger suv, well I have 3 nephews and a niece coming up to stay with me and at 1st I thought we would have to drive 2 cars where ever we went BUT me and my sister trade while they are here so now I can fit all 7 kids in 1 vehicle now isn't that awesome!!! I think it is!!!!!!!

Today was a busy day 1st I worked for the orthodontist (I have worked in that office since 1989) just when she works on saturday nowadays since it is far away but still them to Rebeccas softball game and now off to a fisher cats game..
Should be fun there will be fireworks after too..
BUSY day BUT filled and fun too!!

Well off to the game.
eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment