Monday, June 29, 2009

Today is another day that I have to go to work... Don't get me wrong I LOVE MY JOB!!! Don't tell anyone BUT I would do it for free.. It is a great feel good job!! I feel good about myself every day I do it!! BUT during the summer it is hard, Kaitlyn has a cheer camp she has to go to, if you were a varsity cheerleader you help run a summer cheer camp for the middle school kids who want to go to cheer camp. Great idea BUT that means I don't have a babysitter.. I can go in late at 10 am and be done by 12 if I try hard but it is hard to keep kids in the van for so long, now don't get all worried and call the police I deliever meals so I am driving around that time and if I go into any apartment buildings they come with me but most of the time I am quick in and quick out of houses so they can sit in the van....
Plus I like that work time it is my peaceful time which won;t be very peaceful if I can yelling at kids to stop and to behave all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment