Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Okay I got to tell you today at work wasn't the best day ever.... We had a new client start today and my boss says it is a smelly house... Okay I am not afraid before I get there since I have been in some really smelly houses... So I find the house and start walking to the side door and before I even reach the door I can smell something bad from the driveway.. I knock on the door and then open the door and go in and the 1st thing I think is oh my god! the 2nd thing I think is I am going to vomit.. I did my best to breathe and talk to the client without my face showing how grossed out I was.. I can't even describe the smell, there were puddles of dog urine on the kitchen floor, a litter box, a smell of human urine and the fridge what can I say the bottom of the white fridge (the freeze part) is black covered in mold, there was a garbage smell too all mixed and really if I had eaten breakfast I am sure it would have come up.. The thing is I will need to go back there... I left there and felt sick for the rest of the day.... I will need to bring vicks with me and put some up my nose before I go into that house... It really was the worst thing I have ever smelled in my life!!!!!!! Because no matter what it smells like, no matter how sick it makes me that couple needs us to deliver meals to them each day....
I

No comments:

Post a Comment