Thursday, July 23, 2009

Okay so I ingnored a friend request on facebook a while ago (4 times same person so far) I got another friend request from that same person today.. So what to do, I am not being a facebook friend because to me that means a friend I don't have friends and then facebook friends they are the same either you are a friend or you are not a friend plain and simple......
Kaitlyn has told me if she keeps getting the same person requesting then she befriends them because until you do they will keep trying BUT maybe they could get a hint, if I haven't friended you the 1st 4 times I don't think I will the 5th time...
The weirdest part is I have no idea why that person wants to be my friend, she clearly doesn't like me so why would she want to be my friend on facebook? I sent her email updates and pictures of the kids what more does she want from me??

~Eileen~

No comments:

Post a Comment