Saturday, October 17, 2009

I like who I am. I am me :~) seriously I like the person I am... I am a person who gets it done, yes last minute BUT I usually get it done on time not a second to spare (sometimes I am late on birthdays but I try to be on time) but I can usually get it all done with a smile on my face because that is who I am... I am a person who would be almost anything for anyone. I like being that person. I am never rude to people even to people who are rude to me I am still nice and polite to them....
That is part of the problem, that is what I don't like about me, I never stand up for myself. Almost never, there are certain people in my life I will leave nameless (but if you are reading this I am sure you can figure out who I am talking about) who say and do things that are rude and somethings just down right mean... And sometimes it is just a little comment on like facebook BUT I still think it is mean especially when you say things that aren't true and why do you do that? So people think you are someone you are not.. I say just be who you are and own up to it.... I am just me....

No comments:

Post a Comment