Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Okay I have 2 things to blog about 1 good 1 bad and instead of putting them in 1 blog I am doing them seperate. I will do bad 1st...
I hate cancer, cancer sucks!! No I don't have cancer but my dad died of cancer and some members of Rick's family and some close friends have had family who died of cancer and well it sucks!!
BUT Zachary has a friend who is same age as him (11) who has a 5 year old brother and they mother (who is about the same age as me) a few years ago she was 1st diagnosed with cancer and has since gone through a couple rounds of chemo and radiation and well now there is nothing else they can do BUT as the husband told me all they can do is make memories.... and somehow make it okay for their kids.... that is so sad! The thing is she is one of the bravest people I know because she puts on a smile and goes on and really makes it okay for her kids. You seee her at the school and around town and she never says this sucks (I am sure she thinks it) never says she is too busy never says she doesn't feel good BUT she smiles and says she is fine knowing she isn't fine BUT doesn't complain and really makes it good for her kids... I am sure in private she does complain and stuff BUT out in public she has on a great face...I know that is what you have to do BUT it has got to be so hard knowing that there is nothing besides a cure for cancer that will save you..
BUT her and her husband and kids go on and make the best memories they can now..
So yes cancer sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment